Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WIP - set_controlroom; post cleanup

Here's the set with everything named, organized, soft normals, centered, frozen, and history deleted. I left a folder under the Master folder with the curves I used to make the cables. Although I deleted the history on the cables, depending on what actions are needed, I'd leave the history on for rigging purposes. That should be decided prior to texturing because new geo might be needed to replace what's in there.

The outside of the controlroom is kind of sparse but I wasn't sure exactly what would be wanted for the design. I based it off what Hanung had already put into the scene.

What's left to be done here is "roughing up" the set, which will mostly be done in texturing, and adding some toys which I never got around to finishing.

That is all. Let me know if I'm missing anything from this set. I'll be in touch again soon to take on some new work!

Dropbox:
mi01\vault\sets\set_controlroom\components\mdl\build\set_controlroom_mdl_build_0032.ma

2 comments: