Monday, September 13, 2010

WIP - Control room; upper monitors and cleanup...

The controls/monitors above are %95 done, I just need to add cables to the monitors. The outer section or frame still needs work; I haven't touched it much yet. Need to add some toys too but they can be added later.

Besides that I need to clean and organize the file - its really messy at the moment. I'd say that it'd take a day or two but I seem to underestimate how long things take. I'll have a better sense of that tomorrow when I start.


2 comments:

  1. Great !!!NICE you did the top LCD! Don't worry the top one I need to do something actually..
    Thanks Johan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you spent a lot of time for naming..
    It is very..annoying ^ ^...
    Anyway Just try to finish this stuff as fast as you can.. and work with me next week some of interior stuff.

    ReplyDelete