Monday, July 12, 2010

Back from sickness and 6 day loss of internets... but I'm back!

Ok. So most of Oscar is blocked out but I still have a bunch of detail to do. Some of it, I feel, would be better to use normal maps to add in the detail. It'll help keep the poly count low for animators and make it easier to rig. I can talk more about it in the next meeting.

I still have to detail the back, helmet, hands, air-tank... and random other things. I just reused the head that Casey gave me with his model... its really just a stand-in.

I'll make sure to add the most recent model to the dropbox.


Peace y'all,
j.

1 comment:

  1. Great start Johan!
    I will give you some comment about Oscar.
    It is fast.. Take more time for the Balance of body proportion.

    WOW
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete