Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mech WIP

The mech changed little again.(SORRY)
According the story I have to change again to straight pose.
Try to make it Not so High tech Design..
The two arms.. Shovel and Drill.. still had joint..problem..Fixing now.
But Roughly It would be like this.
Casey. It need proxy for you. Cause there are too many object and detail things.
so I made simple. We probably choose some part to make it high detail.
If the Mech finish.. last Monster would be last thing, and the two characters should be done by someone soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again to Marie and Casey.
    I know It would be stressfull sometimes.. when we start some project. We are doing very fine I think.
    It is just a moment that it makes us hard..
    But After finish it it makes us happy forever. I promise you guys.
    Thank you again. Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Mech! Good job Hanung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Thank you marie haha.
    I will try to finish the arms soon....

    ReplyDelete