Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Base body blocking... I'll build off this I promise...

Just trying to get the basic proportions; not much at the moment but I'll build everything else off this base. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it this past week but I'll try to get at least 14+ hours a week from here on out.

At some point I'll need a front and profile of Oscar without the helmet. I'm not sure how the shoulders will work, since I'll be doing the base model with the arms up, please have a look at my notes on the image.



2 comments:

  1. Good start! it's nice to see some of your stuff. I'd move the feet a little more at the back. He seems a bit out of balance... but ask what Hanung thinks, it might be fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start.
    If you start roughly it would be easier to find good balance.^ ^
    the shoulder part what you asked, it is soft things.. fabric..baby suit has only one hard part.
    it is neck cover. I willdraw something for you.
    Thanks John
    Maya 11 look pretty good ~

    ReplyDelete